Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Migration to AWS
Workflow Studios has created a solution for companies looking for the ability to migrate their MS SQL Server 2000 to a highly-available, load-balanced cloud environment.
Utilizing the power of AWS, Workflow has a proven process that accomplishes the following:
- Creates a MS SQL 2008 server to use a stepping stone to AWS
- Executes the MS SQL 2008 Upgrade Advisor and resolves the output
- Creates a MS SQL 2016 server to use a stepping stone to AWS
- Executes the MS SQL 2016 Upgrade Advisor and resolves the output
- Creates a MS SQL 2016 flavor of AWS RDS
- Migrates the database to AWS RDS
With this in place, Workflow can quickly migrate older versions of MS SQL databases into modern cloud-based repositories.
Many reporting and time-based notification services are also made available with this same solution approach.